Re: Debian Med Advent Calendar

On Mon, 28 Nov 2011, Andreas Tille wrote:
Even if I do not fully understand the calendar procedure

If a bug is closed in december, this is noted behind the door of the calendar. So instead of getting something out, this calendar is filled with stuff. At Christmas I hope we have a well filled calendar :-).

                                                         I would like to
claim the 1.12.2011 for closing the bug #642697 which I realised because
of this mail.

Ok, sounds reasonable.

  Thorsten