Re: [FreeMedForms] Creating a global "Linux Medical Team"

On Saturday, November 26, 2011 01:35:16 PM Steffen Möller wrote:

Hi all,

> :) This is quite some cross-posting.

I agree with most points. However I would not be suprised *at all* if deb
would be split in seperate versions. As soon as those million seat customers
of canonical demand something Debian proper cannot cater for (let's hope that
never happens) there is a good chance deb will never be the same again :-)

Same for Redhat and openSUSE.

Sebastian