Re: Southport + Seeding FPGA application acceleration in our community

On 27/10/11 13:19, Steffen Möller wrote:
[...]
Maybe. Maybe not. This will all depend on what we can share among
ourselves and about what there is out there beyond VHDL and Verilog to
get things done. My personal interest is not so much the immediate
acceleration for a given problem. We get some additional freedom. What
exactly to do first or later with it, we will see. In your overview you
mention quite a number of concerns that underline the importance of a
community to backup any such developments. Can you join on Friday?

Hi, Steffen.

Yes, I can - I'll update my arrival date on the Wiki.

Bye,

  Tony.