Re: µManager update

eek, yes. the reason is that there are no source packages, just pure binary packages. download micromanager from SVN and you will find the build scripts in there.

I just raised the question on another mailing list, that I will probably switch to distribute source-only instead of binaries. this would make it easier to support some drivers under NDA licensing.

you can go through the list below to see which are the offending drivers:
http://valelab.ucsf.edu/~MM/MMwiki/index.php/Device%20Support
High priority are "motorized microscopes" and these should also be the easiest to reverse engineer. then follows the cameras which are much harder

/Johan