Re: use of PET

Hello everybody,

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 22:07:43 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:

> I agree that PET is quite helpful and it was working when I checked last
> time (which was admittedly a long time ago).  The page was setup by
> David Paleino and perhaps he might be able to verify what went wrong
> since then.

I suspect it broke when alioth was split in vasks and wagner. Being the pages
on wagner and the repositories on vasks, when it happened there was no way to
make the two communicate (thus also websites with a repository as backend did
not work anymore).

I don't know of any progress on this, but I haven't investigated anymore since
alioth admins said "we know it, we'll fix it".

I'll let you know,
David

--
 . ''`.   Debian developer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino