Re: Multiple upstream-metadata files possible?

Le Sun, Sep 04, 2011 at 08:55:52PM +0200, Steffen Möller a écrit :

> What are we doing when one package has multiple publications assigned,
> say each announcing a particular development? Ensembl could be such,
> where there is one publication announcing Compara, and something else
> maybe ... your feature of choice.
>
> I am now running into an issue with my getData addition to AutoDock.
> I would like to add a pointer to the ZINC reference. Would something
> like the following be acceptable? Or does it ultimately need to
> stick with the upstream-metadata.yaml filename?
>
> debian/autodock.upstream-metadata.yaml
> debian/autodock-getdata.upstream-metadata.yaml

Dear Steffen,

I have not planned such a use.  For the moment the gatherer searches for a
debian/upstream-metadata.yaml in the source package's VCS (Git or Subversion).
Also, the current system is designed to carry only one publication per package.

Your email reminds me that I need to make a nice proof of principle now that
the data is loaded in the UDD.  Perhaps we can consider increasing the complexity
of the system only after that ?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy