Re: fis-gtm

Title: Re: fis-gtm
Thorsten --

Thank you for your message and apologies for this delayed reply.  Depending on where I am, I use three different clients to view e-mail one of which does not give me the opportunity to mark e-mails as Unread to be read again later on a friendlier client.  After seeing your message there, I overlooked it later with the volume of e-mail in my Inbox.  Mea culpa.

More comments below - look for [KSB3].

Regards
-- Bhaskar