Re: circos for packaging

Hi Olivier,

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 09:25:35AM +0200, Olivier Sallou wrote:
> Hi andreas,
> upstream author made requested changes on copyright (change some fonts)

hope the remaining fonts are provided under a free license ...

> Regarding circos-fonts, Circos embeds some partial fonts (those it needs). Those fonts are not available as Debian package. SO I hope it won't be an issue to create a sub-package for this (installed under circos directories).

Creating an extra fonts package seems to be rather the proper way to do
as lintian was suggestin.

> Can you please upload those?

It might be good if someone else could step in.  DebConf seems to be
much more busy than I expected it to be (I obviosely ignored my
experience from previous DebConfs).  I also might take some time off
computer after DebConf - so if somebody might step in for sponsoring
the package this might be helpful.