Re: [PyHealthcare] ANN: python-hl7 0.2.0

Ron,

Thanks for taking the effort to rebase the changes.  It looks like
there were some directory changes on both sides that result in Luke's
changes being deleted during the rebase. I will take a look at the
code and see if I can re-integrate and provide some unit tests.

Thanks everyone for the support.  It looks like the debian package has
been accepted.

John