Re: Fwd Fed-Med: toothchart has been packaged

Hi,

On Mon, 4 Jul 2011, Andreas Tille wrote:
I'm not specifically convinced that this is one that we should rank high
on top of our priority list.  Anybody wants to prove me wrong?

it is just one index.php and some images of teeth. If you want to add a date of a new tooth, you have to manually edit this index.php. I don't know whether this is worth a new package. Anyway, the first version of this package is in the repository. I just copied all files to /var/share/toothchart ...

  Thorsten