Re: Fwd: [openhealth] OpenGALEN and OpenEHR

On 07/04/2011 05:34 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
On Sun, Jul 03, 2011 at 09:42:23PM +0200, Steffen M�ller wrote:

Protege is of interest, too. We have a package for its reasoner Fact++,
due to be updated, admittedly.

If the above means you've been thinking about packaging
Protege, one of the FLOSS clinical guidelines engines,
please do ;-)

We'd need someone who is truly using it. That's not me.
It is all a bit of a hen and egg problem to bring technologies
and communities "in".

What we could do is to invite a couple of the harder core
Ontology research community to come to our next sprint.
To opensourcify this all a bit more would be good for
us and for them. After all, this would yield many new problems
with inconsistencies with the potential to be interesting :)

Best regards,

Steffen