Re: compiling ginkgocadx

Am Donnerstag, 23. Juni 2011, 09:53:33 schrieb Carlos Barrales:
> opps... seems that CMake conditions IF(DEBUG) [...] are incompleted or
> wrong. Them should include any path Release does.
>
> Should easy to fix. The only thing to do is to check those control
> sentences and ensure nothing are missing. Would you mind to try it?

I will check but since it did seem to work for Andreas ( I took it from his
last mail that he has debug enable (?).

it might be a problem with my system. If it is missing something on in debug
mode it should work in release mode then ?

BTW.
The unstriped binaries Andreas provided did not get me a backtrace.

I will provide more information in another mail.

Sebastian