Re: ITP: dicompyler -- radiation therapy research platform

Hi,

as you can see I finalised the formal process and we could upload
dicompyler 0.4a2 Test Version (as it is pronounced on the home page.

The package builds fine and I would like to hear the word of upstream
author whether the package is fit for Debian unstable (regarding the
quality of the code) or whether we should ward for 0.4 final release.