Re: dcmtk / Ginkgo CADx

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 10:45:02AM +0200, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> DCMTK 3.6 has arrived in Debian/Testing.
>
> This should provide prospective Ginkgo CADx packages with
> better DICOM compatibility.

Thanks for the hint.  However, currently the main issue with Ginkgo CADx
seems to be the build problem with cmake I reported here recently. :-(

However, I tried building the package on testing and this works.  So I
consider to upload the package build under testing which will be helpful
for the testers in any case.  Once cmake is ready for multiarch builds
everything should work fine.