Re: First upload of ncbi-blast+

Hi Thorsten,

On 06/07/2011 10:43 PM, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
Hi Olivier,

On Tue, 7 Jun 2011, Olivier Sallou wrote:
Can someone have a look and upload to ftp master ?

Over the weekend I'll sponsor everything that is left.

I have to admit that I am not a blast expert so please excuse if I am asking strange questions. While building your package I got
some output that I don't understand completely. Could these warnings be a problem?

I am not immediately concerned since blast used to be (without the + in its name) a command line application (no wxWidgets required) and compares sequences against sequence databases (no images). For spelling issues I'll see what I can do while sponsonring ...

Many thanks to you all!

Steffen