Re: inclusion of binaries+source in package question

Hi,
I have included required Notice files and source (for smartgwt which is LGPL) in biomaj-watcher source.
So package should be ok now for upload.

You may however change the target in control file to contrib/non-free as well as section "unstable vs experimental"

I will upload biomaj and watcher to PPA this summer.

Thanks

Olivier