inclusion of binaries+source in package question

Hi,
I have a question regarding inclusion of source code of other packages.
In  biomaj watcher, I need to include some binaries due to missing gwt2 package (and task too hard for the moment for me to package it).
As such, with their license, source code must be available.

My concern is source is very, very large (and must be cleanup because it contains prebuild libraries).
Does source MUST be included in my source package, or could a link to svn URLs in README be ok?

Thanks

Olivier