Re: smile

Hi Thorsten,

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 07:55:53PM +0200, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> from my point of view package smile is ready to be uploaded now.

Great - many thanks for your effort.

> Although
> it might not be the most popular one, it is still on the tasks list and
> somebody else might want to use it.

That's fine.

> What will be the next steps? Shall I build the package and upload it
> somewhere? What about the svn tag? Shall it be done now or after the
> upload?

There is no need for an upload - we just have access to SVN and can
build the package according to this.  (In general you might be
interested to learn about mentors.debian.net which is a service where
non Debian Developers can upload their packages for sponsering - but
there is no real need to do this in the case of Debian Med maintained
packages.)

I'd suggest to tag the package once it is really uploaded by a Debian
Developer who will sponsor the package.

I'm quite sure somebody will have a look into your work soonish -
currently I'm a bit occupied by my work - otherwise I would do it
myself.