Re: smile

Le Thu, May 19, 2011 at 08:16:45PM +0200, Thorsten Alteholz a écrit :

> I did some work on smile (which I had to rename to biosmile, as
> there are other (not yet official) packages already named smile).
> >From my point of view it is lintian clean and buildable by
> >pbuilder. Can
> one of you please have a look and tell me what things can be improved?

Dear Thorsten,

first of all, welcome to Debian Med and thanks for your contribution !

I unarchived and reopened the ITP bug so that the upload of smile can close it.

I also:

 - Added Vcs fields to debian/control.

 - Removed the [Biology] tag in the package short description.  Please use Debtags
   after the package is accepted (and do not hesitate to ask questions).

 - Converted the copyright file to DEP-5 format, after reviewing the package's
   contents.  I hope you do not mind.

You can probably simplify a lot debian/rules by using the ‘dh’ command from
Debhelper.  Also, it seems that the compilation is ignoring the flags passed by
dpkg-buildpackage.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy