Re: blast+ packaging

That's a puzzling error; please send your c++/config.log, which should shed more light on it.  Thanks!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

On May 30, 2011 3:44, Olivier Sallou <olivier.sallou@irisa.fr> wrote:

hi,
after updating to your code, there is a compil (configure) error at
build time:

configure: error: Do not know how to build MT-safe with compiler
/usr/bin/g++

Maybe a missing dependency, do you have any idea?

Olivier

--
gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438 (pgp.mit.edu)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335 D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438