Final take on Ginkgo-CADx - any volunteer (Was: Ginkgo-CADx package - was: Install on ubuntu 10.04.2 or debian 6)

Hi

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 08:27:26AM +0200, Carlos Barrales wrote:
> We have not a exact release date planed yet, but it could be during next
> month.
> For sure, the debian directory will be removed.

Great.

Anyway, is there any volunteer to work down the copyright issues
mentioned in the rejection mail[1].  This work does not require any
technical skills, just working down the list of issues and edit the
debian/copyright file (as well as checking for other licenses inside
the source code).

I guess I can not spent time on this the next couple of days because
my institute has currently a lot of work to do ...

[1] http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-med-packaging/2011-May/010211.html