Added strap to our todo list

Hi,

I've got a hint from Christoph Gille to include STRAP[1] into Debian.
He consideres STRAP as most advanced of the free sequence alignment
programs and it is comparable to jalview.  I have injected an entry to
our tasks page[2] (which is currently not updated due to trouble with the
Alioth migration, but that's a temporary issue).

What I have seen on the website is actually interesting, however we
might probable have to fight another Java dependency battle ...

Any takers? Comments?

PS: Christoph, you might be interested to join the discussion on
    Debian Med list, perhaps you might get some other valuable
    information.

[1] http://3d-alignment.eu/
[2] http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/bio