Help needed with cmake (Was: Preparing packages of Ginkgo CAD - a highly requested medical image viewer)

Hi,

I would like to repeat my question whether some cmake expert would be
able to patch the Ginkgo CAD build system to comply with FHS?  My
request for help in [1] was probably a bit hidden.

If nobody here on this list might be able to help I'd probably ask on
debian-mentors.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2011/05/msg00005.html