Re: News about FreeDiams/FreeMedForms, question about alphas

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 10:20:02PM +0200, Eric MAEKER wrote:

> I don't really know what is the best way to provide our alphas in the Debian Med world ?

It depends.  There might be maintainers who upload alpha state software
to experimental.  In the case of FreeDiams I do not see any reason to do
this.  I would not expect a reasonable amount of users for such a
package which rectifies the effort.

> Should we self-create package and give them to download or should we provide the full source package and try to upload the alpha to Debian Med repositories ?
>
> There will not be any time support for these versions.

I think if you really want, to provide it as Debian package it could be
done on your side as download.