News about FreeDiams/FreeMedForms, question about alphas

Hi all,

I'm working on an alpha release of
- FreeDiams (already included in Debian Med)
- FreeMedForms (not already available in Debian Med)

I don't really know what is the best way to provide our alphas in the Debian Med world ?
Should we self-create package and give them to download or should we provide the full source package and try to upload the alpha to Debian Med repositories ?

There will not be any time support for these versions.

Thanks for your work and comment
-----
Eric Maeker, MD  (FR)
http://www.freemedforms.com/