Re: blast+ packaging

Hi,
thanks for the info.

Regarding binaries size vs compiled from source, I know that by default,
compilation is done with debug enabled, and
increase size/lower performance.

For uscan I did not have a look yet, for the moment I will try to get
compilation done...

The legacy_blast.pl is given in the source code. I will have a look at
alternatives when basic compile/install is ok.

Olivier

--
gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (pgp.mit.edu)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438