Re: blast+ packaging

Hi Olivier,

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 02:35:55PM +0200, Olivier Sallou wrote:
> Has anyone started something? Or should I go for it ?

If you are brave enough to tackle this there are several people who
would be happy about this (and some other programs depend from it.

I would strongly advise to CC Aaron Ucko (as I did now) because he is
the ncbi / blast expert and I think I remember he had given some
statement about blast+.  While Aaron is a member of the Debian Med team
he does not follow this list strictly - so CCing him makes sense.