r-bioc-biobase in the Debian main archive, advertising the bioC cran2deb repo at luebeck ?

Le Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 12:22:56AM +0100, Steffen Möller a écrit :

>   * We got cran2deb [6,7] installed on
>     master.dermacloud.uni-luebeck.de/cran2deb/rep
>     and ran through the 2565 most-easy-to-pack packages from CRAN [8]
>     and another 898 from BioConductor [9] over the last two weeks.

Hi Steffen,

I have a personnal interest of sharing edgeR betwen computers through the
regular Debian archive, and I think that I would like to upload r-bioc-biobase,
r-bioc-limma and r-bioc-edger in the future. (First, I need to complete the
copyright checks…).

For r-bioc-biobase, I think that the conclusion of our discussion is that we
will not enable the cran2deb repository by default (not to mention that it
would pull the autobuilt r-bioc-biobase, where the repository is not enabled…).
Nevertheless, I am all for advertising and documenting your nice project in
this package.  Can you point me at some instructions that I can paste ?

Have a nice day,

Charles

--
Charles Plessy