Re: Status of OpenMRS packaging (Was: Packages required for trunk build of OpenMRS with MavenBuilder - next steps?)

Hi Ben,

thanks for your information.

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 02:21:57PM -0400, Ben Wolfe wrote:
> I think it was to wait on the 1.8 release of openmrs, which still hasn't
> happened yet.  It is currently in beta 2 stage.

If you ask me this is exactly the right moment to continue the packaging
and upload even the beta version.  The package will need 1-2 monthes to
pass the new queue.  Once it has passed we can upload the real release
right after it is released.  It goes to Debian unstable anyway.