Re: Mayam viewer

Hi,

thanks for the hints to Mayam.  I did some further research and found

   http://oviyam.raster.in/

This lists Mayam in several versions but the highest versioned download
is named Oviyam.  Can anybody make some sense out of it if it is just
a rename or if these are different viewers.  (In the case of a rename
we need one entry on the tasks page in the other case two.)

Kind regards and thanks for the hint

    Andreas.