Re: question on Tasks usage

Thanks for your answer.
In fact I do not have "urgent" need for ngs tasks, this was an example to understand behavior.

Classification is certainly not complete, but will never be I think.
Now we could define smaller categories (finer grain) but would be difficult to maintain (and difficult to place some packages which could be in several ones)

Regarding your previous email refered in this one, this is true that biology and med could be splitted in different blends (even tough some guys in medecin work with biology stuff in research departements), but this could be misleading now with all existing references etc... on debian-med that would not be up-to-date anymore...

Maybe we could define a roadmap for this kind of classification that could be reviewed/updated on regular basis upon users/developpers requests ?

Olivier