Re: CfP - 12th Libre Software Meeting, Strasbourg, France

Le 1 mars 2011 à 10:43, Mathieu Malaterre a écrit :

> Dear all,
>
>  Is anyone else from the group planning to be there (just out of
> curiosity) ? I'll be there for a least a day, I'll be doing a
> presentation.
>
> regards
>
> On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 10:04 PM, Johan.Moreau <Johan.Moreau@gmail.com> wrote:
>>                           LSM/RMLL 2011
>>                     12th Libre Software Meeting
>>                          July 9-14, 2011
>>                         Strasbourg, FRANCE
>>                       http://2011.rmll.info/

Hello Mathieu,

I have submitted a presentation about drug-drug and patient-drug interactions management with FreeMedForms apps. I hope that my presentation will be accepted. If it is I'll be there for a day too...
You can find the abstract here:

	http://www.freemedforms.com/en/science/communications/rmll2011

I would be really pleased to meat you @RMLL ;) (I hope you talk french :D)
Thanks