Re: Application and Inter-Application Tasks for GSoC and Debian Science/Med

Le Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 01:21:47PM +0100, Steffen Möller a écrit :

> Student project 1: Help the wet-lab routine
>
> Student project 2: Bring the in silico screening for functional compounds to Debian
>
> Student project 3-10:
>
> You name it.

Hi Steffen,

I am not sure I would have time or skill for this project, but a system that
allows to tap in snapshots.debian.org to share configurations using strictly
identical versions of some software would probably please some of our users.

Another project, actually complementary, for which I am sure I do not have the
ability, would be to let users easily install Debian packages in their home
directory. This would be especially useful on shared workstations.

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,