Re: vienna-rna is almost ready

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 07:18:42PM +0100, Alex Mestiashvili wrote:

> another thing is that we don't touch RNAforester/g2-0.70/ which is
> excluded by one of the patches .
> So I don't understand how dh --with autotools_dev $@ should help .

It will most probably not help in this specific case (because we leave
RNAforester/g2-0.70 untouched).

> and one more strange thing is that lintian prints these messages in
> spite of the vienna-rna.lintian-overrides which has  this 2 warnings
> defined .

I have not fully understood this.  It might be that lintian regards the
overrides which are *installed* on your system - so installing the
package and calling lintian then helps in most cases.  But I also
experienced this effect even then.  This does either mean the override
is wrong or lintian is wrong.  I did never tracked this down fully.

> I've already asked the upstream about this , so I expect this changes in
> the next release.

Fine.

Thanks for your good work on this package