Source code for SOAPdenovo available?

Hi,

I'm writing on behalf of the Debian Med project which tries to assemble
Free Software for bio-medical research in a ready to install form inside
the Debian GNU/Linux system (and thus as a consequence into Ubuntu).  A
colleague of mine started using SOAPdenovo and thus I'm considering it
a good target for including it into Debian.  When reading the homepage[1]
I see

  "Only precompiled binary version available now."

The question is: If the source is not available NOW, do you have any
plans for the future?   Will you possibly release the source code under
a license which would enable us packaging it for Debian?  Any free
license (like GPL, BSD or something like this) would be really great.
If you would consider to provide the source under a free license we hope
to be able ti make your program even more popular in the bio-medical
researchers world because Debian and its bio-medical derivatives seem to
become more and more interesting by assembling a useful set of tools
which covers all workfields in Biology.

[1] http://soap.genomics.org.cn/soapdenovo.html