Re: [med-svn] [Debian Wiki] Update of "DebianMed/TCoffee" by SteffenMoeller

On Tue, Feb 08, 2011 at 08:43:01AM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> note that we also have another page about sequence alignements.
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/SequenceAlignment

... which again raises the topic of hard to maintain manually updated
pages.  I'm no expert in this field but I bet that in the list of
"Multiple sequence alignment in Debian" are programs just inside Debian
missing (which is at best misleading for the visitor).  I'd really
prefer linking to the tasks page.  However, the sequence alignment
packages are somewhat mixed with other bio-medical software - which
again brings up the question for finer granularity in the tasks.

My suggestion would be to replace the static table on top by a link to
the tasks page and move those other projects to the prospective package
list.  Moreover we should try to find some rating mechanism which brings
the more important targets more on top of the list.