Re: dcmtk 3.6.0 progress

Hi Mathieu,

I just had a short look into the following archive - thank you for your work:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dcmtk/dcmtk_3.6.0-1.debian.tar.gz

It seems that some of my proposed changes and other comments I sent to you a
couple of days/weeks ago by email are not yet adopted, e.g.

- The "copyright" file is out of date. Please use the current COPYRIGHT file.
- The "Debian.NEWS" file is out of date. Please use the current ANNOUNCE.360
  file as a guideline.
- The "dcmtk.README.Debian" file should be updated to reflect the current
  DCMTK release 3.6.0, e.g. the section on "Debian specific notes" is not
  100% correct any more.
- The name of the "02_dcmtk_3.5.4-3.patch" should be changed IMHO.
- Unused patches (not in "series") should be removed from the package.

We will also answer to your email regarding DICOMscope and DCMTK 3.6.0 ...

Regards,
Jörg Riesmeier
(DCMTK developer/maintainer)