After the sprint

Hi,

I have added a results section to the Debian Med Sprint page[1] where I
mentioned my work items from this weekend.  I'd consider it good style
if at least all those who got sponsering from Debian would add the
things they worked on in a similar manner.  This would probably increase
our chances to get sponsoring in the future as well (be it from Debian
or from anywhere else) because it shows that the meeting was effective.

Special thanks to Steffen who created this fruitful work environment.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed/Meeting/Luebeck2011#Results