Re: vienna-rna is almost ready

Hi Alex!

On Thu, Feb 03, 2011 at 05:04:34PM +0100, Alex Mestiashvili wrote:
> I also have sent a message with patches to upstream maintainer .

Thanks for taking care of that!

> What else should be done to process this package ?

I just had a quick glance at the package and it seems that all of
the overrides can be fixed. I'll have a look at them, but I currently
lack the time of doing a full review. If noone else steps up, I'll
have a closer look on Sunday and will sponsor the package.

Best regards,
Manuel