Roadmap for packaging for mira

Hey guys,

Sorry I have been out of touch: I had to fix my kiba dachi in my hian
godan in the Czech Republic. Currently back in Saudi Arabia, after
enjoying enjoying a spell in Greece with the folks. Next stop should
be  Tokyo, for the headquarters of JKA.

Right. since debian is a meritocracy, i decided that i will write a
roadmap of where i would like mira to be, in regards to debian-med and
how i plan to get there. please submit feedback.

MORE QUESTIONS:
1) i want do auto-sign the packages. so, instead of sitting on top of
a keyboard, i will write a script to do it for me. is that in the
debian maintainers guide?

TODO:

* building does work properly on mira: what i mean, is that i tried to
make a different build tree, by mkdir ~/src/mira; untar
mira-x.x.x.tar.gz -C ~/src/mira; mkdir ~/src/mira-other; cd
~/src/mira-other; ../mira/configure --prefix=/usr and then make in
~/src/mira-other. build  fails to run. I will notify upstream.
* create a "vendor branch" for mira, till bastien releases the cleaned
up code of the repo (currently on my laptop, should be done by
tomorrow)
* i will need help to make sure i created the vendor branch correctly
* there is already a repo up, which can build a package from source.
the question now is how do i make it available for more machines than
amd64

that's for now, i will bug you all later :)

Regards,

George Marselis