[VAC] 20.10. - 3.11. Sevilla, Cordoba, Paris

Hi,

I'm doing some kind of roundtrip trough Europe.  My initial target was
OSWC in Málaga and I added some tourism before to visit Sevilla and
Cordoba first.  The unfortunate fact that OSWC was dropped at short
notice made the stay in Andalucia a pure holiday (which is not bad even
if it is a shame that OSWC was dropped).

>From Spain I will go to MiniDebConf in Paris.  If anybody is around for
a meeting this would be nice.

My plan is to sponsor uploads of openmrs and freediams which are
prepared by the sponsees before I'll leave but after 19. October I'll be
offline for 10 days and can not do anything in this field but I hope
other Debian Med members will step in if needed.