Re: Does pbuilder need to be run for each build?

On Wed, 13 Oct 2010, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Which "you" do you mean.
;-) sorry, I was not clear indeed.  Primarily I meant sponsee, although,
as you pointed out, it is also relevant for the sponsor as well ;)

> and I'm doing so.  But the sponsee is not uploading and so there is no
> real need to always use pbuilder.
rright, and then it would be the sponsor who discovers FTBFS and reports
back to sponsee.  so, both would waste time, cause negative feeling in
sponsor, and at least "d'oh" reaction in sponsee.  And all of that could
easily be avoided if sponsee always pbuilds before seeking sponsorship.

--
                                  .-.
                   Linux User    ^^-^^    [175555]