Re: OpenMRS package is ready, I believe

Hi Nelson:

Thank you so much.

I am trying to use debian mentors but unfortunately am having some
Internet issues at the moment :( The AT&T folks will come tomorrow.

For now, I am trying to at least upload to Google groups.

The entire build-area directory, with the relevant files (_excluding_
the deb per your suggestion) will soon be here:
http://groups.google.com/group/misha680-openmrs/files

as build-area.zip

I look forward to all your very helpful and wonderful comments!

Thank you

Yours
Misha