[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Status of BioCocoa (Was: trunk/packages/biococoa)

BioCocoa is ready for upload!  The bits of code under question were re-released under the Lucent Public License 1.02 which should pass Debian guidelines.  Sorry it took so long!


On Apr 23, 2010, at 1:11 AM, Andreas Tille wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 01:40:43PM -0700, Scott Christley wrote:
>> Yes, we have received word recently that the few pieces of code under discussion are to be released under the new Plan 9 (Lucent) license, which should alleviate the licensing issues for that code.  We are waiting for the author to release new files with the license attached.
>> Is there a date set for the freeze?
> Not yet, but there is no way what comes first: The freeze or the new
> release of BioCocoa.  If you ask me I would attach the "word your
> received recently" to the debian/copyright file and upload the package.
> As you know we are changing binary package names and thus manual
> intervention from ftpmaster is involved etc.  So I would think it
> is a good idea to get the packages out soon.
> Kind regards and thanks for working on this
>     Andreas.
> -- 
> http://fam-tille.de
> -- 
> To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-med-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
> with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
> Archive: http://lists.debian.org/20100423061106.GA14263@an3as.eu

Reply to: