Re: ncbi-tools under Debian Med group maintenance?

ucko@debian.org (Aaron M. Ucko) writes:

> No, I hadn't; thanks for the pointer.  The new release includes BLAST
> 2.2.24, so that report definitely also argues in favor of trying to
> get it into Squeeze.

At any rate, I've now completed and fully published my work on the new
upstream release, to experimental out of respect for the freeze.  I'll
request an exception for a subsequent upload to unstable in a couple
of days, but in light of this morning's announcement I suspect I'll be
out of luck on that front.  (Still, it can't hurt to ask.)

http://www.mit.edu/~amu/ | http://stuff.mit.edu/cgi/finger/?amu@monk.mit.edu