Contributing to DebianMed

Dear Sirs or Madams:

I am an open source enthusiast, a programmer since age nine, and an
MD/PhD student at Baylor College of Medicine.

I have some free time for the next year, and was interested in devoting
this free time to an open source project that is medicine related. Your
project seems to very much fit the bill, and is quite promising -
it seems like the biggest medical-directed Linux distribution there is.

I have quite a bit of programming experience and am looking mostly to
make a difference and to contribute.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Especially if you have a specific project/portion that needs
development, I would be quite interested.

My eventual specialty of interest is diagnostic neuroradiology, but I
understand that most likely this may not be much represented by
DebianMed.

A cc in reply much appreciated.

Thank you
Sincerely yours