Re: Release tarball of qrisk?

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 02:02:24PM +0100, Stephen Hippisley-Cox wrote:
> It looks like the most sensible thing for me to do is to prepare one tarball of all of our open source tools, and to make sure that that is properly versioned.

Yes, that would be really helpful.

> I'll get the tarball done as soon as I can -- probably after the weekend -- too busy.

Sounds like a quite safe schedule to get the package into the next
release.

> On a personal note, I'm very happy to be contributing to Debian, in some way or another.  Have used it (and derivatives) for years.

;-)
We hope to make your Debian experience even better by the Debian Med
project.  Just let us know if you know some other things you need
for your work which are missing in Debian.

>From you previous mails I would consider it reasonable if you would
subscribe this mailing list.