NeuroDebian is this weeks featured project on NITRC.org

Dear Debian-scientists,

on behalf of all the people making it possible to have neuroimaging
research software in Debian I'd like to announce that NeuroDebian is
this week's featured project on http://nitrc.org

NeuroDebian (http://neuro.debian.net) is a project that Yaroslav
Halchenko and I created to promote the use of Debian as the ultimate
research environment for this field.  NITRC is the major resource portal
of the neuroimaging research community. To see Debian being advertized
on their frontpage is pure delight.

Since NeuroDebian is merely the face of Debian in this community, I want
to use this opportunity to thank everybody that helps to make this
effort possible. This includes all people working on the Debian Pure
Blends and their infrastructure -- which does a great job in presenting
scientific software packages in a way that helps both potential users as
well as acknowledges upstream's requirements (e.g. citations, usage
statistics, user registrations). Special thanks goes to all maintainers
of special-special-interest packages that often happen to be essential
dependencies for the software we are dealing with. It is your work that
makes Debian the only platform that is truely universal.

Thanks!

--
Neuroimaging? NeuroDebian!
http://neuro.debian.net