Re: Status of BioCocoa (Was: trunk/packages/biococoa)

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 01:40:43PM -0700, Scott Christley wrote:
> Yes, we have received word recently that the few pieces of code under discussion are to be released under the new Plan 9 (Lucent) license, which should alleviate the licensing issues for that code.  We are waiting for the author to release new files with the license attached.
>
> Is there a date set for the freeze?

Not yet, but there is no way what comes first: The freeze or the new
release of BioCocoa.  If you ask me I would attach the "word your
received recently" to the debian/copyright file and upload the package.
As you know we are changing binary package names and thus manual
intervention from ftpmaster is involved etc.  So I would think it
is a good idea to get the packages out soon.

Kind regards and thanks for working on this