Re: Status of BioCocoa (Was: trunk/packages/biococoa)

Hello Andreas,

Yes, we have received word recently that the few pieces of code under discussion are to be released under the new Plan 9 (Lucent) license, which should alleviate the licensing issues for that code.  We are waiting for the author to release new files with the license attached.

Is there a date set for the freeze?

Scott